Made from the finest imported English leather from J.E. Sedgwick & Co. Ltd. in England, Huntley Traditional cheek pieces are beautifully crafted to compliment any horse or pony traditional English bridle. Huntley cheek pieces are traditionally designed, finished with hand rubbed and sealed edges. Cheek piece width is 1/2” Inch wide. Sizes available in Full, Cob, Medium Pony, and Small Pony.Available in Sedgwick Conker color. Sold in a pair, 2 cheek pieces. All Bridle pieces are sold separately.
- SUPERIOR LEATHER: Each Huntley Equestrian Bridle Cheek piece is made from the world's 1# finest imported English bridle leather from J.E. Sedgwick in England.
- OUTSTANDING CRAFTSMANSHIP: Each Huntley Bridle Cheek piece is made by the most skilled craftsmen who meticulously stitch each piece, edges are hand finished and are hand-rubbed and sealed. Hook and Loop closures are hand sewn on each cheek piece to include stainless steel hardware. . Each Cheek piece comes in ½” Width.
- VERSATILE, CLASSIC DESIGN: The Huntley Equestrian Cheek pieces are classic in design that will allow you to use with most English bridles. Easy to change out on a bridle for different size horses and ponies.
- AVAILABLE IN MULTIPLE SIZES: Full Cheeks measure 10 Inches long hooked and closed, Cob cheeks measure 9" Inches long hooked and closed, Medium Pony measures 8" Inches long hooked and closed, Small Pony measures 7" Inches long hooked and closed.Available in Sedgwick Conker Light Brown Color
- HUNTLEY PREMIUM QUALITY GUARANTEE: Each Huntley Equestrian Fancy Stitched Bridle should provide a safe ride and years of use for your equine athlete. Each Huntley Equestrian Bridle Cheek Pieces has a one-year manufacturer warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
We Also Recommend