- Ultra soft imported leather
- Top line design using high-cut profile
- YKK Heavy duty zipper-zips bottom to top
- Snap tabs at the top to reinforce snug fit
- Upper swagger tab and metal pendant
- Outer stretch nylon elastic panel
- Sizes: Extra small short, Extra Small, Extra small Tall, Small Short, Small, Small Tall, Small Extra Tall, Medium Short, Medium, Medium Tall, Medium Extra Tall, Large
Fine Horse Leather
- At Huntley Equestrian, we circle the globe looking for the finest materials and craftsmanship for our products. Our leather products are made of the highest quality imported leathers. The leather is crafted and worked by skilled craftsman with generations of experience. Our leather products are made for everyday use by Equine athletes across the world.
Cleaning & Care for Fine Leather
Cleaning and caring for leather is very important to the rider and horse. Leather that is properly cared for will provide a safe ride and years of use for the equine athlete. Leather should be cleaned and properly stored after each use.
- Clean off dirt, sweat, and hair with a clean towel.
- Carefully dampen a sponge or towel with water.
- Squeeze excess water out of the sponge or towel
- Gently clean each piece of leather with a glycerin soap or saddle soap.
- Wipe off excess soap with a clean towel, resulting in a buff shine.
- Store leather in a climate controlled environment, away from dust.
How to Measure for Half Chaps
- Measure around the widest part of your calf (Over breeches or jeans) for the width.
- Measure from the floor to the back of your knee (Barefoot) for the height.
We Also Recommend
Huntley Equestrian Navy TechLite Show Jacket